Supply Chain: Stable
Just Add Knobs
The Daisy Patch Submodule is a DSP platform for Eurorack synthesizer modules. It features a lightning fast STM32 processor, high fidelity stereo audio codec, and enough RAM for 10 minute long buffers - all with standard signal levels and conditioning for the Eurorack ecosystem.
Simply design your carrier board, and let the Patch Submodule do the rest!
Programming is a breeze with support for C++, Max/MSP Gen~, Pure Data, Arduino, and more. These languages can be coupled with our open source DSP library, DaisySP, for a powerful music synthesis programming environment.
Create your dream Eurorack module with the Daisy Patch SM!
- STM32 M7 processor at 480MHz, 96kHz / 24-bit audio, RAM for up to 10 minute audio buffers
- Stereo audio IO, x12 ADC inputs ( 16-bit bipolar CV or potentiometer), x2 CV outputs (12-bit), x2 gate inputs, x2 gate outputs, x12 GPIO
- Flash firmware over USB via open source web programmer
- Support for SDDMC, SPI, UART, I2C, and USB
- FCC / CE Tested and Compliant
- Backwards power protection installed
* Mini JTAG Header Not Included: Get the header here.